Reilkarle replied

295 weeks ago

Truck Turner Full Movie Download 1080p Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Truck is a bounty hunter who gets a job to track down a guy named Gator. When he and his partner find him, a chase ensues and Gator is killed. This makes Gator's woman, Dorinda, very angry and she puts a hit on Truck. The man who agrees to kill Truck is named Blue. The question is whether Truck can survive with Blue and his gang on his trail.
Blaxploitation film about a former professional football player who becomes a bounty hunter in Los Angeles.
This is a 10 out of 10, amazing black action film from 1974. Pre-Scientology Isaac Hayes acts plain ig'nant as bad ass bounty hunter Mack "Truck" Turner. The movie is brimming with action, great music, and hilarious dialogue and situations. There are almost too many great things about the movie. Yaphet Kotto is one of the most underrated actors ever, and he's amazing as the evil pimp Velvet Blue! Lt. Uhura from Star Trek as a merciless female pimp! A white pimp with a diamond studded eyepatch! This is a movie that every adult in America should see, seriously. I could never find words to describe how absolutely amazing and entertaining this movie is. SEE IT, NOW!!!!!!! I'm surprised that this movie isn't more well known and celebrated in the world of blaxploitation.
It has been about five years since I watched this with a bunch of college floormates - pretty much purely for the chance to make sarcastic comments about the cheesiness of it, and believe me, that is the only suitable way of watching this movie. Surprisingly, I found myself making the majority of the comments, because this is one clunky film. The plot obviously completely eludes me at this time, but I can give you a few major highlights. First, there is a cat that seems to keep showing up in scene after scene - even after it seems to have been killed in a gunfight or elsewhere earlier. Additionally, there's some very dark humor during a major gunfight inside a hospital (I'm not kidding: Isaac Hayes shoots up the bad guys as they trip over people in crutches, bandages, and wheelchairs). Finally, the number one reason to see this is any scene involving Lt. Uhura herself (Nichelle Nichols of "Star Trek"), who plays a kind of Queen Mother for the prostitution ring controlled by the bad guys, and completely chews up the scenery. Her single funniest line: "My hoes are the finest hoes in the world. They're so fantastic, they're almost too good to F#$%!!" If stuff like this doesn't interest you, then stay away. Otherwise, let the sarcastic comments fly.

646f9e108c
The Hot Rock full movie kickass torrentManticore download torrentThe Green Ghost download movie freeBlack November online freeNo Touching full movie download 1080p hddownload Siluman Teluk GonggoRoad to Hell full movie hd downloadLapse full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 1.10 malayalam movie downloadBlood Brother full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.